100 Follower Giveaway Now at $20-$25
1. As of now, I have 234 followers by GFC and Linky. I know I said I would raise it when I hit 250, but I'm going to raise it right now by $5 ($20 to Amazon, B&N, or Kobo/ $25 to Betterworld Books). Why? Well the whole reason I did that was because I couldn't figure out how to get the amount of email and RSS followers. I finally did manage to figure out how to do it. So simple that it's embarrassing that I couldn't figure it out. You just log into your Feedburner account here (in case I'm not the only one who's new to this): http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds Turns out I have 195 additional followers by email and RSS. So, I'm going to just say I've hit the 250 follower mark and raise the amount of the gift card by $5. Sorry, I only follow a handful of people by RSS and email. I assumed that my numbers would be similar and I'd have a dozen or so RSS followers.
2. Which brings me to the second change I'm going to make. I had made it mandatory to follow by Linky or GFC. I'm going to eliminate that because I'm guessing- now that I understand blogging a little better- that there are a bunch of people who can't follow through GFC because they use Wordpress. I assumed making following GFC mandatory would only affect a handful of people. Which is not true...almost half of my followers would be excluded from entering which is not fair. I'm so sorry if you weren't able to enter because of this.
3. But I have to track it some way, so following by GFC is not mandatory, but you must follow by GFC, Linky, or Twitter. I'm not making this mandatory in the drawing, but I'll check the winner to make sure.
4. You can now Tweet about the giveaway daily for more points.
5. I'm at 73 followers on Twitter. Again, if I hit 100 followers, I'll raise the gift card by $5.
a Rafflecopter giveaway