1. Be a follower through GFC or Linky. (I don't know how to track anything else)
2. How to Win: Comment on a post using the mystery word. For example, if the secret word is "year", and you comment on a review, "I plan to read that this year". You win. Simple as that. Oh, and you have to be a follower through Linky or GFC. (Only applies to comments from the beginning of the contest)
3. This contest will end at 11:59 p.m., July 2, 2012, Pacific Standard Time. If there isn't a winner, I will set up a traditional giveaway using Rafflecopter or similar (boo!)
4. Winner will be notified through a post on this site. (And I'll try to track them down in other ways) If the winner doesn't respond in 48 hours, I'll set up a traditional Rafflecopter and/or choose a new mystery word for the balance of the original contest run time
5. What do you win? Is it open internationally? (Providing a valid email will be necessary to receive prize)
$15 gift card sent through email to Barnes & Noble, Amazon, or Kobo (U.S. residents only)
$20 gift card sent through email from Betterworld Books (Open internationally. They ship for free, no minimum order internationally. Go to website for list of countries. Yes, mostly used books, but I love this place. For every book you buy, they donate a book and they run sales pretty much monthly. 3 books for $10 or 4 for $12 is the one they have now. And they run that one all the time. So, $20 equals 6 books)
6. I'm not saying you have to follow me via Twitter. But, I'll be posting clues only on Twitter.